Welcome to the Naples-
Marco Island Region
of the Antique Automobile
Club of America
* NEW meeting location and DATE: WEDNESDAY, January 28, at First United Methodist Church, 388 First Ave. S., Naples Directions: From Route 41, turn WEST on Central, five blocks, then LEFT on Fourth St., one block to the SW corner of Fourth St. S & First Ave. S.
* Applications are now available for the 2015 Depot Show. Just go to the Events Tab above.
* The Naples Marco Island Region of the AACA has once again been awarded Master Webmaster for 2014
* National and local membership dues are being collected. If you have not paid please do so ASAP
* You can now follow us on Facebook!
* Our 2015 Depot Show date set for March 21, 2015 * A National AACA event will be hosted by the Naples Marco Island Region in 2016
* Members, if you have nice pictures of your cars and would like them displayed here on our website, please send them to the webmaster.
Recent Web Updates
Our Forum has been launched
Please stop by and contribute
About the club
The club formed in 1981 and held monthly meetings in member's homes or businesses. The programs were auto related with some giving demonstrations in their shops. Dues were $15 and the money was used to cover newsletter mailing and meeting room costs. The first newsletter was called "The Collier Collector". In 1985 the newsletter became called the "Running Board".
The club has met at the Naples Depot, various Bank Community rooms and at several churches in Naples. The December Christmas party has been an annual event since the club was formed. Membership in 1983 was 42 and 50 two years later. The club has not always met during the summer. Usually September was the start of regular monthly meetings. Some events were held for members in the summer. We currently have a "Cooks Night Out" in the summer, where the members get together at one of the local restaurants which replaces the monthly meetings.
The members have been on many group trips - mostly thought out Florida. Edson and Irene Williams conducted these trips for several years. Day trips to closer activities and car shows have also been enjoyed by members.
The first president was Dr. Mason Seibel
Membership dues covers both husband and wife.
Annual Naples Marco Island Classic Car Show
Every March we sponsor the annual Naples Marco Island Classic Car Show held at the Depot in downtown Naples. Some of the finest car from around the country are on display. This is a wonderful family event with all proceeds going to local charities.
September - May: Held at 7:00 PM every forth Wednesday at First United Methodist Church, 388 First Ave. S in Naples, Florida
June, July and August: There is no formal meeting however we will meet at the same time at various restaurants in the area for good food and good company.
Board Meeting: Naples Airport Pilot’s Lounge 7:00 p.m.
Breakfast: Every Saturday throughout the year at 8:00 AM at Perkins on Pine Ridge Rd. in Naples. Also the first Saturday of every month in Marco Island.
Naples Marco Island Region of the AACA has donated to several local groups including:
Mike Davis Elementary School
Boy Scout Troop #274
Friends of the Collier Museum
Lorenzo Walker Scholarship Foundation
Golden Gate Middle School
Grace Place for Children and Families
Education of Homeless Students
Golden Gate Band Boosters
Naples High School
Barron Collier High School
Boys & Girls Club
To date the Naples Marco Island Region AACA has donated over $100,000.
This region was a recipient of the AACA Master Webmaster Award for 2013.
It has also received the AACA Editorial Award for 2013